Frequently Asked Questions
Purchase a Qualifying Product within the promotional period, then register your purchase on this website within 14 days of your purchase date. If you are not 100% satisfied with your new HP Elite X2 1012, return it to us within 90 days of your purchase date and receive a full refund of the price paid.
Qualifying Products are detailed on the Qualifying Products page.
For further details on how to submit your online claim click here
If you have a scanner, scan your proof of purchase and save to your computer ready to upload.
If you do not have a scanner, take a picture with your mobile phone, digital camera or tablet. To transfer this document to your computer you can simply send it via email or transfer via USB. If you are claiming on your tablet, upload the image from your tablet’s photo library.Digital Copy/Online Purchases:
Print and Scan as detailed under physical copy/ in store purchase
Save your proof of purchase to your computer ready to upload
Take a screenshot of the proof of purchase and save as PDF or JPEG to your computer. To save your proof of purchase as a JPEG, simply paste the screenshot you have taken into Microsoft Paint and save this document to your computer as a JPEG.
If claiming from a tablet, take a screenshot of the proof of purchase and upload to the claim form from your photo library.General Requirements for documents uploaded:
When scanning or taking a picture please ensure all the required details are clearly visible. Blurred or unclear proof of purchase may invalidate your claim.
Uploaded documents must be in PDF document or JPEG image format. Maximum size of each document is 2Mb.
If required you can upload multiple documents, simply select the files one at the time and click upload during the claim process.
This is likely to be for one of the following reasons:
- You have missed the registration window for this promotion
- Your purchase date is outside the promotional period
- You are too early to register for this promotion
Please refer to your proof of purchase and the Terms and Conditions of this promotion for registration and claim periods.
Prepare your documents for upload and then during the claim process follow these steps
To upload the document(s) select ‘Choose File’, then locate the file that you want to upload and click ‘Open’. The name of the document selected will be displayed on the web page, check this is the correct document then select ‘upload’.
If you need to add more documents repeat this process. The documents will be listed as you add them. If the wrong document was selected simply remove them by using the delete button (indicated by the ‘bin’ icon). Once all documents are loaded select next.
You will need to provide the following details:
- Account Number
- Sort Code
- Account Holders Name
Please refer to the email we have sent you, it may be that the details uploaded for your proof of purchase were not sufficient to process you claim.
Common reasons for Missing Documents:
- Proof of purchase was not legible
- Proof of Purchase did not show the price paid, products or retailer purchased from
- An incorrect document was uploaded and not a proof of purchase
- An order confirmation was supplied which did not show the products were purchased, in this case we ask you to provide further documents to support your claim, this could be a delivery note or invoice
- The serial number you entered on your claim is invalid
- The bank details you provided are not matching with the claimant/company details
Once your claim is approved, please follow the below guidelines and advice:
- Pack your items securely in a box or container
- Avoid using damaged containers or boxes, consider the strength and durability
- Always use high quality wrapping and cushioning/filler materials to avoid loose contents
- Always remove old labels and stickers when reusing boxes.
- Protect edges and sharp points with heavy, well-secured edge protection
- Use heavy-duty double-layered cardboard for valuable items
Claims may be revalued if your return product did not meet the Terms and Conditions of the promotion; in this case we send you an email advising of the revaluation.
If you do not agree with the revaluation please contact our promotional support team within the timeframe specified in your email received who will review your claim and give you a final decision.
If you have received an email to confirm approval of reward, please check the following: