HP Guaranteed Future Value - Terms & Conditions
Subject to these Terms and Conditions you will be eligible to receive 50% of your original qualifying product purchase price excluding VAT as a cashback reward against any new HP qualifying product purchased when you upgrade within 2 years of registration.
- The HP Guaranteed Future Value (‘GFV’) promotion is valid on new purchases of qualifying HP PC’s, Laptops or Tablet computers (“Qualifying Products”) made during the promotional period 1 May 2016 to 31 October 2016.
- The GFV offer is 50% of the total price paid for the original, registered qualifying product only, excluding optional extras or services, delivery charges and VAT.
- The promotion is open to businesses or organisations operating in mainland UK and the Republic of Ireland only. This offer is not open to employees of HP (HP), their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retail staff, retailers, participating stockists or anyone connected with the promotion. Claims must be submitted by the final end user only. Resellers may not submit claims on behalf of their customers.
- To participate you must register your qualifying product within 14 days of purchase and upload your receipt or invoice clearly showing the details of the qualifying product you wish to register (‘Registered product’), the date of purchase, the price paid and reseller or retailer from whom it was purchased (‘Purchase Details’).
- To claim your 50% GFV reward against your registered product you must:
a) Purchase a new HP Elite, Spectre or ZBook Series PC, Laptop or Tablet computer within 2 years of the date of registration of your original registered product. The price of your new HP device must be equal or higher than that of your original registered product.
b) Revisit the website and enter the details of your new HP device within 14 calendar days from the date of purchase of your new product.
c) Return your registered product within 30 days of approval of your claim. The date of approval counts as day 1.
d) Upon validation of your claim you will be issued your reward subject to these Terms & Conditions.
- For your registered product to qualify for the promotion it must be in undamaged condition, with no permanent markings, in its original packaging and complete with all accessories to enable it to function fully.
- Only one GFV registration per Qualifying Product purchased will be accepted.
- You are eligible to return up to 50 registered products per company during the Promotional Period. The same total of 50 products also applies in case multiple accounts have been registered for the same company.
- Applications will be screened for validity to ensure that the transaction made is a bona fide purchase of the Qualifying Product and you are returning a qualifying registered HP product. The outcome of your claim will be communicated to you within three (3) working days.
- On approval of your claim, you will receive a pre-paid postage label. Registered devices must be sent complete with a copy of your claim form. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. HP cannot accept liability for any applications or computers lost, damaged or destroyed in the post. Please note we are unable to accept hand delivery.
- Prior to sending the Registered Product, it is the customer’s responsibility to delete all data from the hard drive and any other storage media in the product and remove any removable storage media such as SD Cards. HP will have no responsibility for any data or media left on the device.
- BIOS / Password protection must be disabled
- Non-qualifying Registered Products may be rejected or subject to revaluation. We will notify you via email of any revaluation, you will have up to 10 days to accept or decline the revised offer, if we do not hear from you within 10 days we will process your claim at the revised revaluation amount.
- Provided that the Terms and Conditions of this promotion have been met a payment for the relevant amount will be paid to you via bank transfer within 45 days of validation of your claim.
- HP reserves the right to change Qualifying Products during the promotional period.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or confidential data and software. Upon receipt of the registered products in all data will be destroyed. Please note we are unable to retrieve any customer data once a computer has been received. Deletion of all confidential data and information, which are in each case subject to applicable data protection legislation, and are possibly stored on the product to be returned, is the responsibility of the customer.
- HP reserves the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website, including users’ IP addresses, so that we may identify misuse, and disqualify applications
- HP is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the promotion.
- If a claim is refused because the terms of the offer have not been met, the promoter's decision is final. HP reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the promotion without notice.
- Address for correspondence is HP Guaranteed Future Value, PO Box 487, Gateshead,NE8 9BQ
- Address for returned registered products is: ITAD Works, HP Guaranteed Future Value, 132 Dunsfold Park, Stovolds Hill, Cranleigh, GU6 8TB
Promoter: HP Inc UK Limited Ltd., Amen Corner, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1HN (please do not send any applications or promotion-related correspondence to this address.)