The HP Education Portal is open to selected HP Education Specialist Partners only.
As a HP Education Specialist Partner you will be eligible to review the Preferred Partners Account page on this website and offer services or discounts based on Registered Educational Establishments allocated funds.
- Qualifying HP Education Specialist Partners will automatically be supplied a user account (“Preferred Partner Account”) and password to access balances and available funds from participating Educational Establishments.
- Registered Educational Establishments (“REE”) will earn reward funds through participating in the HP promotions featured on this website (hpfe.com).
- Reward funds will be visible in your Preferred Partners Account once a REE has chosen to allocate funds to your Account. To view balances you will need to log into your Preferred Partners Account.
- Funds received into your Preferred Partner Account will be available for the REE to redeem against new purchases from the HP Education Specialist Partners. The funds will only be available for 30 days (the day it appears in your account counts as day one). When funds are added to your account you will be sent an email to advise of the availability.
- Unused funds will automatically be returned to the REE on day 31.
- It is a requirement that funds used for the sale of goods to the REE are registered against the REE by selecting ‘Spent’ against the appropriate line item.
- HP is not liable for any funds that are used and not marked as spent in the Preferred Partners Account
- Any funds allocated to the Preferred Partner Account that have been recorded as Spent in the portal that are less than agreed fund value it is the HP Education Specialist Partners responsibility to refund or credit the customer.
- Any funds used for offers and training that are cancelled, changed or amended in any way is the responsibility of HP Education Specialist Partner to refund or credit the REE.
Using the Funds
- In order to be eligible to receive a rebate back for discounts or goods redeemed by using REE funds you must make a Sale and submit a supporting claim on this website within 60 days of the date of sale (the date of sale counts as day one). You must complete this process for each set of funds you are allocated by an REE.
- You will be required to supply the REE name and discount amount given, upload a copy of the sales invoice clearly showing reseller name, date of sale, discount given and products purchased. Upon claim submission we will send you an email to confirm receipt of your online claim.
- Your claim will be checked against the terms and conditions of this promotion and the outcome communicated within 3 working days to the email account supplied to HP prior to account set up.
- Claims will be visible in your Preferred Partners Account. Provided that the Terms and Conditions of this promotion have been met, a payment for the relevant amount will be paid to you by bank transfer within 60 days of validation of your claim.
- Payment will be made to the bank account supplied on account creation. Under no circumstances will payments be made to an individual or an account not belonging to the HP Education Specialist Partner.
- HP will not be held responsible for lost or shared passwords. HP does not store any passwords. Passwords can be reset by requesting a password reset upon logging into your account.
- HP reserves the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website, including users’ IP addresses, so that we may identify misuse, and disqualify applications.
- HP is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the promotion.
- If a registration is refused because the terms have not been met, the promoter's decision is final. HP reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the promotion without notice.
Address for correspondence is HP for Education, PO Box 487, Gateshead, NE8 9BQ
Promoter: HP Inc UK Limited Ltd., Amen Corner, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1HN (please do not send any applications or promotion-related correspondence to this address.)